We all need cardiovascular exercise every single day, but it does not have to be boring and it doesn’t have to look like you think it does. Here are 6 fun ways to fit cardio into your weekend:
- Play in a corn maze! This website will help you find a corn maze in your area.
- Take a hike or join a hiking club.
- Visit a pumpkin patch ~ This cool site lists pumpkin patches as well as corn mazes and fall festival listed by state and county.
- Try Hip Hop Hoop on Exercise TV.
- Go for a bike ride ~ You can just go around your neighborhood or on your town’s bike trails. Here are some of the best biking places around the world! Is there one in your area?
- Have a family dance party. Just put out some snacks, spin that disco ball and put on some music!
While you’re doing these things, some of them would be pretty easy to do without turning them into a cardiovascular experience. Remember that you need your heart to pump, so
- Run through the corn maze or the pumpkin patch
- Dance your tush off
- Hike on hills
You get the idea! How will you get your cardio in this weekend?