Who says cardio can’t be fun?
Not me, because the Fitness Challenge for day 20 is going to be to skip. No, no.. not skipping the workout… Actual skipping! Do 50 skips, followed by 10 squats and 10 push ups. Repeat 3 times.
- it’s fun
- you engage different muscles than walking or running
- your kids love it and will do it with you
- the cardio works your heart
- they work the major muscles in your legs which gets your heart pumping and strengthens it
Why push ups?
- they work your core (the slower the better)
Be sure to engage your core muscles throughout the workout and, above all, have fun with it!