Below I’ve listed my top 5 favorite fitness and health authors that I love right now ~ each one for a different reason. If any of you have read anything from these authors, I would love to hear your thoughts.
- Jillian Michaels (Master Your Metabolism, Unlimited, etc..) ~ Because she has a handle on the mechanisms of the body ~ she’s motivational ~ and she just all around kicks ass.
- Alison Sweeney (The Mommy Diet)~ Because she addresses moms specifically ~ she’s likable ~ and she’s had her own struggles with weight her whole life.
- Bethenny Frankel (Naturally Thin, The Skinny Girl Dish, A Place of Yes) ~ Because she talks about food intake being similar to a bank account and she doesn’t really believe in traditional ‘dieting’ ~ plus she deals in natural foods.
- Joy Bauer (Food Cures) ~ Because she uses food for healing and she breaks it down, Barney style.
- Juliet Pegrum (Yoga Fun for Toddlers, Children and You) ~ Because yoga is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle and this book integrates yoga with children so it’s easier to fit into your day.
So, there you have it! Who is your favorite fitness author?